It's time to drink different.

About a dozen grapes account for 93% of all the wine produced in California. You can probably guess most of their names. But hundreds of interesting grape varieties make up the remaining 7%. This fact was the inspiration for a series of wine tastings put on at one point in San Francisco, and remains a wonderful guidepost to anyone looking to expand their wine horizons.

Shop wines

Notify me when available!
2007 Tablas Creek Roussanne 750 ml bottle2007 Tablas Creek Roussanne 750 ml bottle
Structured
Stone Fruit
Pasta Partner

Vinfolio

Crystal City Wine Shop

Millesima Fine Wine

Total Wine & More
not found bottlenot found bottle
Tropical Fruit
Waxy
Insider Tip

Notify me when available!
Matthiasson Tendu White - 1L bottleMatthiasson Tendu White - 1L bottle
Steely
Green Fruit
Picnic

Total Wine & More

Notify me when available!

Notify me when available!
not found bottlenot found bottle
Aromatic
Concentrated
Tropical Fruit

Notify me when available!
WHAT IS PIX?
We’re the world’s first wine discovery platform with a simple matchmaking mission: to pair people with bottles that bring them joy. Maybe you’re looking for the perfect prosecco to bring to a surprise party. Or you’re an unabashed cork dork hunting for that Slovenian stunner you sipped on vacation. With a surprisingly clever search engine alongside bottle reviews and articles from trusted voices in wine, you’re just a click and a clink away from your new favorite bottle. Learn More >
WHAT IS THE DROP?
The Drop is an online magazine that connects people to wines they’ll love. Led by media professionals, The Drop is an entity in its own right, free of commercial interference of any kind. Learn More >
Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox weekly.

© 2021 Pix™. All Rights Reserved.